Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Can I get one of these please???


In case you don't know, my husband Todd is a computer geek. And let's be honest, I love that about him. He knows how to work most technical gadgets and can do lots of neat stuff, plus he is fun to laugh at sometimes as well. Part of his computer-geek personality allows him to surf the internet for hours a day "reading", and in his adventures he usually sends me a couple of websites a day of cool things. Yesterday he sent me to a blog that talked about hydrofloors. Totally cool..and I want it in my next house.


The concept is a movable floor. It can be flush and act as a patio, dance floor, etc. Or (and this is the totally cool part) it can move down, fill with water and become a POOL. Yea, I know.
And you can fill it up as much as you want, wading pool, kiddie pool, a swimming pool. So that's what I want to build in my next house. What do you think?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment