Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Sophie is here!


                          










Hey there folks! It's been at least two weeks since my last post but boy have we been busy around this house! We welcomed our sweet little Sophie Dianne on January 16th and things have been crazy since then. Thank goodness for our wonderful friends and family who have kept us stocked in food and company. Todd's been off for the last two weeks as well allowing me to sleep in until 10 and take a nap everyday, no matter what is going on.

Here are some pictures of the last two weeks. We've had a good time adjusting to being parents of two vivacious girls. Sophie is still sleeping most of the time and Kara is eating up all the attention and time she is getting to spend with Daddy. 

We had newborn photos taken earlier this week by my very talented cousin--will post those soon...can't wait to see them myself.

Have a great week and enjoy!!
January 14: Kara playing at Kid's Cove (Thomas Road) - This is where my labor started...
  

January 16:The first picture of our sweetness
January 16: My girls--don't you love the gown??


January 17: Sweet girl


January 18: First wash off




January 19: "Mommy, I want to hold Sophie"

January 20: What a great dinner! The BEST fried chicken I have ever eaten....



January 21: Happy Birthday Breakfast
January 20: She loves her new dollhouse Granda-da made for her


January 23: Little helper, holds Sophie's hands when we change her diaper
January 22: Too cute
January 24:Both the girls in my lap



January 26: PJ day at school

No comments:

Post a Comment